• Independent Compartments
• Glass Door
• Independent Compartments and Glass Door
• GN1/1 Independent Compartments
• GN 1/1 Glass Door
• GN 1/1 Independent Compartments and Glass Door
• With Compressor Group on the Bottom
• With Compressor Group on the Bottom and Glass Door
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a site, when visited by the user, places on your computer or on your mobile device through the browser. Placing cookies will help the site recognize your device the next time the user visits it.
We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user. Cookies collect generic information, such as how users arrive and use the sites or zone of the country / countries through which they access the site, etc.
Cookies only retain information related to your preferences.
At any time, the user may, through his or her browser, decide to be notified of the receipt of cookies as well as block their entry into their system.
What are cookies for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest, and number of uses of the sites, enabling faster and more efficient browsing and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Our cookies have different functions:
– Essential Cookies – Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our site.
Allows site navigation and usage of your applications, such as accessing secure areas of the site through login. Without these cookies, services that require it can not be provided.
– Analytic cookies – We use these cookies to analyze how users use the site and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on the use of the site, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or services of the site that we think are of interest to users. These cookies are used only for the purposes of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
– Feature Cookies – We use feature cookies to allow us to recall user preferences. For example, cookies avoid typing the user’s name every time the user accesses the site.
We also use feature cookies to provide advanced user services, such as commenting on an article.
In a nutshell, feature cookies retain user preferences for site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
– Third-party cookies – These serve to measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
– Advertising Cookies – These serve to target advertising based on the interests of each user, allowing you to limit the number of times the ad is displayed. These cookies help measure the effectiveness of advertising. However, they do not identify the user
The cookies used can be:
– Permanent cookies – They are stored at the level of the browser of Internet in their access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the site. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the interests of the user, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session cookies – These are temporary, they remain in the cookies of your browser until you leave the site. The information obtained allows you to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
How we explain cookies helps you get the most out of our sites.
We remind you that by turning off cookies, parts of our site may not function properly.
Our newsletters can, for statistical purposes, contain a single “pixel” that lets us know if they are open and check the clicks through links or ads within the newsletter.
The user always has the possibility to deactivate the sending of the newsletter in his personal area.
You can get more information about cookies at the following link: